Got Tokens? It’s time to start setting high scores.
NX Tokens lets existing NX CAD/CAM users access a broad range of add-on products. With this, users can go beyond their Mach* package limitations and enable features offered in NX CAD & CAM that were never an option before – all without running out of quarters. Are you game?
What Are NX Tokens?
NX Tokens Licensing allows existing NX CAD/CAM users access to a broad range of add-on products – including Mold Design, Progressive Die, and Realize Shape.
By using NX tokens, users can go beyond their Mach* package limitations and enable features offered in NX CAD that were never an option prior – all without breaking the bank. Not only does Token Licensing benefit the NX user, but it also offers benefits within Simcenter 3D by providing multi-discipline solutions in a single, common user environment. With its flexibility, NX Token Licensing helps all company sizes dramatically lower the costs and risks associated with new projects. It also allows users to run a wide variety of applications simultaneously and on an occasional basis.
Token Licensing in Action: Companies can purchase a pool of tokens. If you’re sitting at a desktop, you can run a number of add-on applications. Each application consumes a certain number of tokens while it’s being used, and after you are done with them, the tokens go back into your pool so you can use them for another add-on later. NX Token Licensing becomes really useful when you have more than one user, each with their own desktop and their own set of tokens. Let’s say there are two colleagues working with Token Licensing, and colleague number 1 has reached their add-on token limit. If the other user of tokens has the amount needed available, colleague number 1 can pull from the other pool to run more applications. This also means that multiple people can run the same applications simultaneously, as long as you haven’t reached the limit within the company’s Token Licensing total. By combining all tokens, this approach alleviates peak workload requirements But even more exciting? New features automatically become available to all Token Licensing users once they are released.
Over 50 unique CAD add-on products are included in NX Token Licensing and shareable among teams and in short, value-based Token Licensing provides an easy, cost-effective way for users to access the full range of product software capabilities.
* NX Token Licensing is available to NX Mach 1 Design or higher.
Why consider the token investment?
- Tokens are available in sets that are referred to as “value packs”. NX CAD Tokens are available in NX 12.0.2, NX 1872, or higher. NX CAM Tokens are available only in NX 1965 and newer, and does not apply to older versions.
- Each NX CAD/CAM add-on in the token pool consumes a defined number of tokens when in use. The total number of add-ons that be checked out on top of the bundle is limited by the number of tokens the user has available.
- Once a user has exited NX, the token amount is released back into the pool – allowing fellow colleagues to leverage add-on options on their end.
What match bundles are compatible with tokens?
To purchase and use an NX CAD token product, you must have NX Mach 1 floating bundle or higher, or an automotive bundle as a base license.
For NX CAM token product add-ons, users must have CAM foundation (NX11430) as a base license.
Compatible NX Mach Bundles
- NX11110 / NX91110 | NX Mach 1 Design (Floating)
- NX12100 / NX92100 | NX Mach 2 Product Design
- NX13100 / NX93100 NX Mach 3 Product Design
- NX13110 / NX93110 NX Mach 3 Additive Design with Convergent
- NX13200 / NX93200 NX Mach 3 Mold Design
- NX13210 / NX93210 NX Mach 3 Progressive Die Design
- NX13300 / NX93300 NX Mach 3 Industrial Design
- NX14112 / NX94112 NX Mach 4 Marine Craft Design
Compatible Automotive Bundles
- DS5010 Daimler Supplier Entry Bundle
- DS50501 Daimler Supplier Engineering Bundle
- DS50511 Daimler Supplier Advanced Engineering Bundle
- DS5040 Daimler Supplier BEMI/ME Add-on Bundle
- AS50501 Automotive Supplier Engineering Bundle
- AS5010 Automotive Supplier Entry Bundle
- AS50511 Auto Supplier Advanced Engineering Bundle
How Does NX Token Licensing Work?
Each NX CAD/CAM add-on will be assigned a token value. Tokens allow NX users to checkout any number of add-ons – based on the amount left in the pool. Curious if the NX Token Licensing option is a good fit for your business? Use our token observer and see!
For a full list of available add-on features via licensing, view the papers below:
NX CAD Tokens FREE TRIAL
Level up and see how NX CAD Token Licensing will benefit your workflow. Fill out the form below and we’ll send you a 30-day NX Tokens Free Trial today.