Open Positions | Ohio, California, Washington
Sales Account Executive
Swoosh Technologies is looking for a seasoned sales professional to manage and grow assigned mid-market customer accounts located in Ohio. This position is responsible for business growth through the development of new logo accounts and expansion of the existing account base. Travel within assigned geographic territory is required. Swoosh Technologies offers a complete training program, great earning potential with paid sales commissions, and a rewarding career.
Please note that the position is remote. The candidate must reside in either the state of Ohio, California or Washington.
Role and Responsibilities
- Make high-level contacts within major accounts and develop strategic partnerships.
- Build relationships with key executives (CEO/Owner, COO, CFO, CIO) and departmental managers to ensure long-term customer retention and future sales opportunities.
- Manage the complete sales cycle including the preparation of proposals, sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Maintain territory database and forecast inside Salesforce.com.
- Attend locally sponsored trade shows/seminars for pipeline growth.
- Effectively prioritize and manage numerous activities in your assigned territory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent is desired.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in outside sales, preferably in industrial, machinery, or manufacturing industries.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices involved in new business development, product marketing, and sales
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships, prepare and deliver formal presentations, and to negotiate sales contracts
- Well-developed problem solving skills to develop sales strategies.
- General computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
Swoosh Technologies also offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- 401k with Company Match
- Healthcare and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Training Development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only full-time employees eligible.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts