AVAILABLE UPON INQUIRY ONLY!
About Our Teamcenter Workflow Design Course
The Teamcenter Workflow Design training class will help you gain skills necessary for creating, testing, and deploying Workflow templates for Process Management in Teamcenter. This course give a further in-depth look on how things interact. Users must have a good working knowledge of their system and have passed the prerequisites.
• Teamcenter Application and Data Model Administration (TC40350)
• Basic Administration Skills
• Workflow Concepts – Dev/Test/Prod Environments, Terms & Definitions, Process Templates, Lifecycle Status
• Using Action and Rule Handlers
• Process and Task ACLs
• Exporting and importing Workflow Templates
• Controlling access to workflows using filters
• Executing workflows – Task Actions, Terminating Workflows, Auditing
• Integrating Workflow with Schedule Manager
Course No: TC40500
Class Duration: 2 Days
Class Location: Virtual Classroom*
Experience Level: Beginner