Solid Edge 2020
- Model Based Definition - Realize significant gains in manufacturing productivity using model-based definition, which provides a complete digital characterization of parts and assemblies using 3D design data.
- Augmented Reality (AR) - Design visualization brings ideas to life, allowing design engineers to validate their digital design in a physical environment.
- Reverse Engineering - Market-leading integration of next-generation technologies create digital representations of existing designs, making it quicker and easier to capture a digital twin of the physical product.
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) - Streamline access to the latest manufacturing methods, ensuring that your 3D print is right the first time.
- Core CAD Enhancements - Productivity gains in areas such as large assembly, sheet metal, and data migration removes design challenges.