AVAILABLE UPON INQUIRY ONLY!
About Our CAD Mold Wizard Processing Course
Learn to reduce mold design lead time using Mold Wizard automation in our NX Mold Wizard training class. A predominant amount of NX Mold Wizard functionality is taught from the beginning stages of part and flow analysis to drafting essentials, including all the major systems within an operating mold such as, ejection, cooling, slides and lifter, and simulation.
The 5-day class will cover topics, including using the mold tools, standard part libraries to select and position common parts, defining and creating parting geometry, and creating ejectors, pockets, and holes in mold plates.
- NX CAD Advanced (TR10250)
- NX CAD Fundamentals (TR10200) OR
- NX for Experienced CAD Users (TR10300) OR
- Equivalent NX Experience
- Initializing a Project
- Defining the Workpiece
- Using the Mold Tools
- Define and Create Parting Geometry
- Tooling Inserts, Slides, and Lifters
- Standard Part Libraries to Select and Position Common Parts
- Define Gate & Runner Geometry
- Design cooling Channels and Hardware
- Create ejectors, Pockets, and Holes in Mold Plates
Course No: TR10900
Class Duration: 5 Days
Class Location: Virtual Classroom*
Cost Per Student: $2,400
** Please Note: Until further notice, all classroom training classes will take place in a virtual environment. This is to ensure the safety of our students and instructors during these uncertain times. Thank you for your understanding