Course number: SE30250SM
Course Duration: 4 Day Class
This course is intended to help the novice and intermediate
user become more profcient at production-level solid
modeling. The class focuses on fundamental skills and
concepts central to the use of Solid Edge with Sheet Metal.
Upon completion of this class, users will have learned to
utilize Solid Edge to design production level parametric
models of parts and assemblies. Key takeaways also
include creating detail drawings & document management.
• Solid Edge User Interface
• 2D Sketches and Profles
• Synchronous and Ordered Design in Sheet Metal
• Building and Editing Assemblies
• Creating and Editing Detail Drawings of 3D Parts and
• Document Management (Design Manager)