Course number: SE30250P
Course Duration: 4 Days
This course is intended to help the novice and intermediate
user become more profcient at production-level solid
modeling. The class focuses on fundamental skills and
concepts central to the use of Solid Edge.
Upon completion, users will have learned to utilize Solid Edge
to design production level parametric models of parts and
assemblies. Key takeaways also include creating detail
drawings & document management.
• Solid Edge User Interface
• 2D Sketches and Profles
• Synchronous and Ordered Design in Sheet Metal
• Building and Editing Assemblies
• Creating and Editing Detail Drawings of 3D Parts and
• Document Management (Design Manager)