Course number: TR20450
Course duration: 3 Day Class
This course provides essential Post Building training for users
who are responsible for developing NC Post Processors.
Knowledge of NC programming and machine tool
technologies is reqiured.
Upon completion of this course, accomplihed Post
Developers will have the capability to create and modify NC
post processors for 2.5 thru 5 axis machines as well as
turning and mill turn post processors.
• Post Builder Interface and File Structure
• Post Builder Commands
• Building 3 and 4 Axis Post Processors
• Building 2-Axis Late Post Processors
• Building Mill Turn Machining Center Post Processors
• Modifying Output of Machine Commands & Sequencing
• Custom Commands
• Variables, Procedures, Arithmetic Operators, Looping, User Defned Events and Cycles
• NX CAD Fundamentals (TR10200) OR
NX for Experience CAD Users (TR10300) OR
Solid Edge Fundamentals (SE30250)
• NX Mill Manufacturing Fundamentals (TR20300)