Course number: TR20350 Course duration: 2 Day Class
This course provides essential training for users who are
responsible for developing complex 4 and 5 axis programs.
Upon completion, accomplished NC programmers will have
the capability to create and modify 4 and 5 axis operations for
complex machines. Knowledge of NX CAM 3-axis
operations is required.
• 5 axis Z-Level
• Variable Axis Contour Milling
• Profling Walls with a Variable Tool Axis
• Advanced Non-Cutting Moves
• Wave Geometry Linker in Manufacturing
• Refxturing and the In-Process Workpiece
• Optimize to Drive Methods