Course Number: TR10250
4 Day Class
This course is intended for moderately skilled users of NX CAD that want to increase their capabilities for product design.
This course is fast paced and is intended for students who will be characteristically applying advanced NX functionality. The course focuses on the dynamic modeling techniques that capture design intent in the context of the Master Model.
Users completing this course will achieve proficiency and comprehensive mastery of parametric solid and surface modeling, interdependent assembly structures, and insight into integrating aesthetic elements into 3D models.
• Data Exchange and Synchronous Modeling
• Advanced Curve Modeling
• Spline Creation and Analysis Operations
• Surface Modeling Operations
• Styling Features
• Editing Surface Shapes
• Intermediate Sheet Metal
• Design Reuse
• Design in Context
• NX CAD Fundamentals (TR10200)
• NX for Experienced CAD Users (TR10300)
• OR Equivalent NX Experience