KeyShot Network Rendering
Take advantage of the CPU power available with your other computers or on your computer network to ender images and animations faster.
Should you require more than 352 cores, please contact Swoosh.
License is good for one year and includes all upgrades during that time. License expires after 1 year from the date of activation.
- Master/Slave-System – independent of KeyShot, i.e. KeyShot doesn’t have to be installed on the Slave system
- Easy to install and administer – simply install, and follow the instructions
- New updates will be downloaded from within the network Queue
- Network Render Queue – everyone can send jobs to the network for rendering
- User system – allows for user accounts to have manageability over current jobs in Queue
- Slaves will be connected automatically by sending packets across the network for detection by the Master for connection
- Queue shows current frame being rendered and remaining time of job
- Jobs can be prioritized within the Queue
- Supports an “unlimited” number of Slaves with any number of cores (physical / logical)
- Slave tray application, allows the user to update the number of cores being utilized on the network
- Partial image download – if the image is not done rendering, you can download the rendered results.
- Slave scheduling allows slaves to become active or inactive at scheduled times (user system must be enabled, with appropriate privileges)
- Slaves can be added or subtracted anytime, i.e. before, or after rendering
- Works with all versions of KeyShot
- Since KeyShot’s performance increases linearly, the render performance doubles when the number of cores doubles
- Master can be installed on PC or Mac
- Support Slaves on both PC and Mac
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts