FEA software should be cost effective and easy to use, while including the power to handle your toughest engineering challenges. With these capabilities and more, Simcenter Femap Software is recognized a world-leading Windows-native pre- and post- processor. Femap also helps in creating, editing, and importing/reusing mesh-centric finite element analysis models for your product.
This software encompasses powerful capabilities for modeling to streamline your production process, start to finish. To back up the highly acclaimed software, there are a wide array of industries that utilize Femap Software for simulation and validation purposes by enhancing the performance of products across the board. From aerospace to consumer products, Femap offers powerful data, delivering a multitude of comprehensive solutions based on your needs.
So, What Are Some Benefits?
Femap can clearly model selection and visualization while streamlining workflows, along with the re-use of previous data definitions. It can can also improve robustness for analysis applications all within an easy-to-use interface.
No matter the CAD software you choose, Femap is the natural choice for a complete CAD-independent analysis environment and provides pure finite element analysis data.
You can create fast and accurate meshes efficiently, so take full control of meshing and underlying geometry while viewing element quality feedback live.
Femap provides in-depth, high quality support for industry standard solvers and also gives the ability to reuse and integrate analysis models from legacy, customer, and supplier data.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
Femap offers powerful data-driven and graphical results visualization and evaluation that ensure your products perform as designed in real-world environments. The simulation and analysis applications can help you save money and reduce time to market through optimized designs, reduced prototyping and physical testing.
Here are 6 more reasons for upgrading to Femap Software:
1. Product Quality: With over 20 years of extensive revisions and updates, it is highly accountable while also providing an easily defined path toward success.
2. Visualization Tools: A few top advantages to the visualization element includes management and viewing tools, interactive group entity, controls such as full color and definition, along with transparency
3. Solver Support: Forget changing solver preferences manually. With this feature, you can access and manage types within the database without any hassle.
4. CAD Access: With powerful integration functions, CAD data can be imported and shared between many platforms
5. Cuztomization: Record, edit, and play user-defined macros all with the power of API. Learn howt to best leverage the workflows that make your work a success.
6. Geometry Preparation Tools: With these tools, you can identify, locate, and clean up any geometry toremove unwanted details. This capability also provides a meshing toolbox that allows you to modify curves, meshing, and splitting.
With new features and enhancements included in the latest release, Femap Software aimes to help you improve the representation of real-world conditions. In this 2022.1 version, you’ll learn how to eliminate geometry simplification and manipulation, all while taking advantage of advanced analysis for improved support.