Solid Edge Fundamentals
Course No: SE30250
4 Day Class
With an emphasis in part environment, this class helps beginner and intermediate users become more proficient at production-level solid modeling. Learn to leverage Solid Edge for production-level parametric models of parts and assemblies. Key takeaways include creating detail drawings and document management.
• Solid Edge User Interface
• 2D Sketches and Profiles
• Synchronous and Ordered Design in Part Environment
• Building and Editing Assemblies
• Creating and Editing Detail Drawings of 3D Parts and Assemblies
• Document Management (Design Manager)
Hello! I’m Dianna. I work with Swoosh Technologies in marketing. I’ll keep you updated on the latest news and trends for all things Siemens PLM.