OPEN POSITION // FULL TIME: ST. LOUIS, MO
Business Development Representative
About the Position.
Who doesn’t like achieving goals? We sure do! We’re looking for motivated, goals-driven individuals to join our business development team. Our ideal team member focuses on bringing in qualified prospective customers with various traditional and new techniques while cultivating business relationships.
What Your Day Looks Like
- Qualify, build, and grow an accurate sales pipeline while maintaining a high volume of activity, including emails, social selling, and cold calling
- Develop sales opportunities with Sales Director / Territory Sales Managers and serve as liaison between potential customers and internal team (Application Engineer and Sales Manager)
- Promote brand awareness through various marketing campaigns and activities via email, LinkedIn, cold calling, networking, and other sources
- Research and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of products and industries served and articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Keep information current on qualified leads for the sales team in CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, quick learner and good listener
- Able to work in a team as well as independent environment
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, preferred but not required
While your salary is the major component of your compensation, we also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- 401k with Company Match
- Healthcare and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Days
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Training Development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Swoosh Technologies is a reseller of Engineering software, and has a long legacy of working in the fields of aerospace, automotive, and machinery design to name a few. We leverage PLM solutions that help companies achieve business objectives of quality improvement, waste reduction, shorter cycle times and increased product innovation. Our team represents product design engineers, programmers, project managers, and software specialists who are recognized as experts in their field. If you enjoy a challenging environment working with a variety of clients in a multitude of industries, a career with Swoosh Technologies could be for you.